Make sure your next trip is enjoyable and healthy!
Travel visits are self-pay only and will not be processed through your insurance company. Please be prepared to pay out of pocket at the time of your visit. We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards.
The consultation charge for a travel medicine visit begins at $50 and includes a review of recommended vaccinations and all necessary written prescriptions. There is also a $35 administration fee for each shot.
Should the provider recommend immunizations for you; they are additional and are priced as follows:
- Yellow Fever (good for 10 years) $120 +$35 administration fee = $155
- Typhoid (good for 2 years) $85 + $35 administration fee = $120
- Hepatitis A or B $90 per injection or $270 for the series of 3 + 3 administration fee charges = $375
- Polio $40 + $35 administration fee = $75
- Tetanus and Diphtheria (good for 10 years) $70 + $35 administration = $105
Consults for Mountain Fever and Yellow Fever are $25 each.